Hello lovies! A while back I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely and amazing Brittany! I was so busy with college classes and exams that I did not have time to do it. It is such an honor to receive such an award. Being new to the blogging world is hard, but it is awards like these that make me feel like I am actually making a difference in peoples lives.
These are the following rules:
- List 11 Random Facts about myself
- Answer 11 questions that Brittany wrote for me
- Pass the torch by nominating 11 bloggers
- Create 11 questions for my nominees
- Display the Liebster Award logo
11 Random Facts:
1. I absolutely LOVE the Harry Potter series. I have never read the books. I just watch the movies!
2. Call me crazy but I love the movie The Hangover. I am excited to see the 3rd one!
3. I hope someday to own a Golden Retriever.
4. I am despise math. The good news is I do not have to take another math class in my life!
5. I full heartedly believe that everything happens for a reason.
6. I still watch cartoons on saturday mornings.
7. I wish I could go to Neverland and never grow up. I love being young and having a whole life ahead of me to accomplish many things. I also feel as though I am just not ready to grow up yet.
8. I have already started planning my wedding. I am so excited to fall in love and have a beautiful wedding. I watch so many wedding shows on TLC!
9. I love watching HGTV with my mom!
10. Like Brittany, I am a very indecisive person. I see it as a flaw, and I wish I could just set my mind to something and go with it!
11. I despise cold and snow. The only time it is acceptable is at Christmas time! I love a white christmas! It is my favorite holiday. I love the happiness and joy that fills the air.
Brittany’s Questions for me:
- Who is your hero or role model?
I would have to say my mommy is my role model. She knows how to stay calm when things do not go right. There are times when she is so busy ,but she manages her time very well and always gets everything done. She always puts other people before her self and makes sure everyone is happy. I hope that when I am a mommy I will be just like her. She has supported me throughout my whole life and given me a great life growing up. She is a very strong women. Love you mom.
2. What’s your favorite meal of the day? What’s your favorite thing to make?
Easy. Breakfast is by far the best meal of the day! I love waking up and knowing that I will be having something yummy in my tummy very soon. I used to be obsessed with oatmeal and I would have oats every morning. I love how many different flavor combinations you can make with oatmeal! I have now started to make coconut flour pancakes and waffles!
3. Would you consider yourself a shop-a-holic?
Unfortunately, yes I would call my self a shop-a-holic. But only at certain stores. I do not have issues with online shopping. But, if I go into Target, Kohls, or any other clothing store I usually end up making a purchase that I was not planning on making. The good news is most of the time it was something from the sale or clearance rack!
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I despise when people pick there teeth and I can hear it. Both my parents will do it even though they know I hate it!
5. Do you enjoy reading? If so, what’s your favorite book?
I do enjoy reading! I have not been able to read a personal free book since in college, but I am excited to read this summer. I love any book by Nicolas Sparks. I also was a big fan of the Hunger Games series.
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I am a morning person! I used to be a night owl, but i decided I like going to bed a decent hour and waking up early so I have the whole day ahead of me! I do not understand how people can sleep in till 10 or 11….half the day is already almost gone!
7. Do you have any “guilty pleasures?”
I love having Skinny Cow Ice Cream bars!! I also love having a few pretzel M&Ms!
8. What’s your most memorable experience?
There are so many memorable experiences in my life happy, sad, etc…I will chose a happy one! The day I graduated high school! Being able to throw my cap up in the air was the most amazing feeling ever!
9. Do you have a dream job?
I want to own a gym and be a fitness instructor!!
10. What’s your favorite movie?
I love the Notebook or the Titanic!
11. Do you like animals? If so, what’s your favorite?
I LOVE animals! I am a cat lady ( I have two)! But, I also love dogs as well. I love going to the Zoo and seeing all the different animals. I love all of them!
My Questions for these lovely ladies:
1. Whats you favorite season?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. Who is your favorite sports team?
4. If you could travel anywhere for free where would you go?
5. Are you a vanilla or chocolate lover?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. Whats you favorite childhood cartoon?
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
9. What is your favorite resturant?
10. What is your least favorite food?
11. Would you rather run in a snow storm or 90 degree weather?
If you were not nominated I would still love to hear any facts about you. Or feel free to answer any of these questions!