Happy Monday Lovelies!
I was nominated for the “Versatile Blogger” award by two lovely ladies: Morganne from Nut Butter Runner and Melissa from Freeing Imperfections! I love both these Ladies blogs! I hope to someday be as good bloggers as them. They are defiantly two ladies I look up to everyday.
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person (or animal) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Things that you do not know about Hayls:
1) I have been taking finals and I still am taking finals. I have been studying for so long my brain is overwhelmed. I am so close to being home it hurts! I leave Tuesday night! I will be done with my first year of college!
2) I currently can not sleep in. That is why I am able to do this post right now. I have time in the early morning hours to get things done. I actually do not mind waking up early…I get more hours in my day!
3) I absolutely adore the grocery store Sprouts. I am so fortunate to have one right across the street from my dorm. I have lived off of them the past year. I do not eat the dorm food here. My microwave and fridge have be my kitchen!
4) I am transferring colleges next year to either go to Colorado Mesa University or Simpson College in Iowa(my twin brother also goes here). At either school I will be studying exercise science and sports management! I will also try and run on the cross country/track teams!
5. Since coming to college I have become obsessed with getting fit and living a healthy life style. I love weight lifting, running, and eating healthy!
6. Ever since seeing the Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants I have always wanted to to go Greece!!
7. I want to be able to run a Marathon someday! I have a long way to go but I am going to do it! I have started to look at training plans for a half!
Brittany from Freckled Nettles
Miranda from Miranda Runs
Gianna from Snacking and running
Amanda from Clark Pham
Zoe from Zoe Live Love Run
Audrey from In Shape Cupcake
Karey from Nutty About Health
Sarah from Picky Runner
Katie from Skinny Minnie Moves
Hayley from Running on Pumpkin
Alex from Cookie Dough Katzen
Giselle from My Healthy Happy Home
Gina from Health Love And Chocolate
Natalie from Natalie’s Healthy Lifestyle
Alissa from Life Like Fruit Salad
Do you relate to any of my facts?
Tell me something cool about yourself!
P.S. Sorry I have been so MIA lately. Like most of you I have been so busy with school work, finals, and life! I am so excited to get out of school so I can blog more and read more of your blogs!