Hello lovies! I hope everyone Friday went well. It was a beautiful day here in Boulder! I went on a run before class and it was heaven. Since this is a new blog I thought I should share some facts about myself….here we go…
1. I have a twin brother
2. I have played sports ever since I could walk! I have done every thing from swimming, track, lacrosse, climbing, gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, basketball.
3. I am currently a CU Buff ,but I am going to be transferring schools so that I can studying athletic management and exercise science!
4. My favorite colors are sea foam green and coral.
5. My dream is to travel the world and volunteer while doing so. I have been pondering the idea of joining the peace corps.
6. I am truly a summer girl at heart. I live for the summer. I was born on the first day of summer (June 21st) so this makes logical sense. There are so many amazing things to do in the summer. I love to camp and hike with all my friends and family. I despise the winter. I absolutely hate driving in the winter and being cold is not my thing!
7. I eat a sweet potato almost everyday! What can I say I love them!
8. Other food I can not live without is cauliflower, brussels Sprouts, strawberries, oatmeal, greek yogurt, QUEST BARS, almond butter, bananas, and apples.
9. I want to get a small tattoo either on my ankle or lower side. I am thinking a butterfly or sun. They both mean something to me.
10. I love roller coasters!
11. I hope I can become a better blogger. It so hard to keep up it because of school. I hope during the summer I can focus on blogging more!
As you can see this is Part 1. There will be a part 2 coming in the future that is a bit more serious. I plan on sharing the parts of my life that I tend to hold back from others.
Tell me a fact about yourself!
Any tips on becoming a better blogger?
What do you guys think about the tattoo idea?
Are any facts about you similar to mine?